1. You are responsible to provide your children a verifiable, basic (reading, writing, arithmetic, etc.) education.
2. You are not required to send your children to a public school.
3. You are not required to send your children to any school.
4. The law gives you authority over all teachers and school officials.
5. The law gives you the right to forbid any sexual deviant (Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or other type of queer) from teaching your children.
6. No teacher or school official may physically or emotionally punish your children.
7. The law forbids any teacher or school official from withholding from you any information about your children.
We may expand and/or update this parents’ bill of rights over time.